Americana II (Roch Voisine album) Reviews

Based on 1 critics - Overal Score:  50/ 100

Americana II is a 2009 record by Canadian singer Roch Voisine. It was a follow-up of his successful Americana album in 2008. Many of the tracks were recorded in Nashville, Tennessee.
Song Sung Blue Song




Critic Rating
AllMusic 2.5 out of 5

Track listing

Bonus bilingual English / French version tracks marked with [*]

1. That’s How I Got To Memphis
2. Don’t Think Twice, It’s All Right
3. Take It Easy
4. If I Were a Carpenter
5. I’m Sorry
6. Take Me Home Country Roads
7. Song Sung Blue
8. Sundown
9. Johnny B.Goode
10. Pretty Woman
11. Heart of Gold
12. Bon Vivant
13. That’s How I Got To Mewmphis / Sur la route de Memphis [*]
14. If I Were a Carpenter / Si j’étais un charpentier [*]
15. Song Sung Blue / Chanson bleue [*]
16. Sundown / L’amour c’est comme l’été [*]
17. Bon Vivant [*]

0 comments:

Post a Comment