Music For Dancing That I Do Appreciate It

"Here is a list with songs released by some rock artists/bands from the 90's or 00's that are danceable:

Bulletproof Heart by The Silencers

Mr. Jones by Counting Crows

Remedy by Black Crowes

Buddy Holly by Weezer

Confetti by Lemonheads

Star Sign by Teenage Fanclub

I Touch Myself by Divinyls

Car Song by Elastica

Cannonball by The Breeders

Feed The Tree by Belly

All I Want by Toad The Wet Sprocket

I'm Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Proclaimers

Jenny Ondioline by Stereolab

Motorcycle Emptiness by Manic Street Preachers

Animal Instinct by The Cranberries

Bittersweet Symphony by The Verve

Trash by Suede

Every You, Every Me by Placebo

Razzmatazz by Pulp

In Our Lifetime by Texas

Where I End And You Begin by Radiohead

This Is The Last Time by Keane

Think by Coldplay

Selfish Jean by Travis

Evil by Interpol

Spitting Games by Snow Patrol

Sky Starts Falling by Doves

Supermassive Black Hole by Muse

I Still Remember by Block Party

Float On by Modest Mouse

Rebellion (Lies) by Arcade Fire

This Is A Song by The Magic Numbers

Golden Age by TV on the Radio

Black Velveteen by Lenny Kravitz

Suddenly I See by KT Tunstall."

0 comments:

Post a Comment