Hoobastank - Fight Or Flight Review (Post-Grunge)

Based on the strength of the lead Single "This is Gonna Hurt" I was looking forward to this album. Being a Fan of the band previous albums (sans For(n)ever) and after hearing the lead single I was ready to pop this baby into the player and rock out with my....elbows out. Needless to say, I was very disappointed.

The Albums starts off strong with the nice, hard rocking tune "This is Gonna Hurt" unfortunately this is where things start to go soft. (like my...elbows) The rest of the albums consists of slower paced songs. I found myself extremely bored with this album, and frequent song skips became all too familiar.

Someone who likes slow songs might enjoy this album, but if your looking for a hard rocking album this may not be for you. I know Hoobastank isn't known for being a super hard rocking band, but like the previous albums, I was hoping for some heavier songs (Let it Out, My Turn, Crawling in the dark, etc.) in between the slow ones.

My suggestion is to Purchase "This is Gonna Hurt" and leave the rest.      

40/100

Similar Music
Nickelback - Far Away

0 comments:

Post a Comment