Plan B - ill Manors 2012

The third release for the British musician is a companion piece to the film he wrote and directed, also named Ill Manors.

Tracks
01 ill Manors
02 I Am the Narrator
03 Drug Dealer (feat. Takura)
04 Playing With Fire (feat. Labrinth)
05 Deepest Shame
06 Pity the Plight (feat. John Cooper Clarke)
07 Lost My Way
08 The Runaway
19 Great Day for a Murder


10 Live Once (feat. Kano)
11 Falling Down
12 Lost My Way (Raekwon Remix)
13 Lost My Way (Nu:Tone Remix)
14 Your Mother Was a Prostitute (Original Score)
15 My Boy's a Mad Boy Y'Know (Original Score)
16 Michelle (Original Score)
17 Bullet In His Head (Original Score)
18 Did You Just Call Me a C***? (Original Score)
19 See, It Didn't Kill Me Did It? (Original Score)
20 Pity the Plight Score (Original Score)
21 Hope In Hell (Original Score)
22 Waiting for the Sun Score (Original Score)
23 What's That? It's a Baby (Original Score)
24 Rescue (Original Score)
25 Pity the Fate Score (Original Score)
26 Altered Score (Original Score)
27 Ed Woz Ere (Original Score)
28 I Have Always Loved You (Original Score) 

Genre(s): Rap, R&B

0 comments:

Post a Comment